Website Manpower Illinois
Now Hiring a CNC Maintenance Technician!
Manpower is looking for an experienced Maintenance/Electronic Repair Technician to work in one of our well-established manufacturing facilities right here in Springfield. The right candidates include individuals seeking to join bring their experience in Machine and Electronics Repair to a manufacturing setting. In this role, you will repair, adjust, install, or maintain CNC Machining Centers, Manual Mills, Manual Lathes, Gear Machines, and other industrial equipment to maintain production facility.
Why you’ll love working here:
- Starting wage of around $20-$40+ an hour, (with the higher starting wages depending on experience)
- Weekly Paychecks
- Career and Advancement Opportunities
- Temp-to-Permanent Employment
What You Bring to the Company:
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Warehouse and Manufacturing Experience
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
- At least 3 years’ experience doing CNC machining repair or electronics repair.
- Strong Electronic Repair and Electrical Skills.
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Apply now at manpowerillinois.com or you can call and speak to one of our recruiters at 217.528.2323.
“Manpower is an equal opportunity employer. “