Our client in Pekin, IL is looking for hard working individuals for 1st and 2nd shift hours.
What’s in it for you?
● Monday – Friday work schedule
● 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM First Shift
● 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM Second Shift
● $18.00– $20.00 Per hour
Click or tap here to enter text.
What will you be doing?
• Involved in all aspects of receiving, conditioning and treating seed
• Loading and unloading trucks with bulk seed
• Performing QA checks, evaluating and adjusting conditioning equipment
• General housekeeping of sweeping, cleaning, shoveling
• Verify calibration of scales and pumps
• Manually turn valves to direct flow of seed or pesticides
• Enters information into computer.
• Basic understanding of Microsoft spreadsheets
• Use of PLC controls to operate some equipment
• Actively participate in problem solving with other team members
• Utilize and follow SOP’s and work instructions to ensure compliance with Syngenta Quality Management System
• Other tasks and duties as assigned.
What do you bring to the job?
● Ability to work well under pressure and multitask
● High school diploma or equivalent
● Ability to commit to full time hours
● Ag related bulk material handling experience
● Good verbal and written communication skills
● Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles
● Experience working with identity preserved products
● Forklift and/or tractor certification
Why should you choose Manpower?
● Free training to upgrade your skills
● 24 – 7 Manpower customer care support
● Weekly pay deposited right to your account
Interested? Select APPLY NOW to hear from a recruiter within 24 hours.
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars for every successful hire.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.