Website Manpower Illinois
Manpower is looking for Electrician in the Danville, IL area.
Information about the position:
• Position: Electrician
• Location: Danville, IL
• # of Openings: One
• Position Type: Direct Hire
• Pay: $20.00/hour DOE
• Days: Monday – Friday, OT on weekends if needed
• Shift: 1st shift 6:30 AM-4:00 PM
• Overtime: If/when needed
Qualifications for position:
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
• Ability to maintain focus and concentration for a minimum 8-hour+ shift and be able to
communicate effectively with others.
• Minimum of 1-year prior experience in similar position.
• Must be able to stand, walk, bend, kneel, crawl, speak, hear, lift 50 lbs. alone.
• Analyzing circuits, blueprints, and technical drawings
• Perform work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical theory and principles, statutory
codes, properties of materials and principles of operation of electrical equipment. Starts up and
shuts down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures for machine activation
and shutdown – in line with OSHA requirements.
• Service electronic equipment by checking, testing, and replacing faulty components, circuits,
printed circuit boards, and similar electronic devices.
• Install, repair, and maintain communication cables, power distribution cables, and splicing
pieces as required.
• Fabricate parts if not commercially available, using machines and hand tools common to the
• Notify supervisor of potentially dangerous electrical equipment noted and corrective action
Apply now to be contacted by a Manpower Recruiter.
Know someone who may be interested? Please share this job with your friends and family!
Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Must be eligible to work in the US- we
participate in E-Verify