Website Manpower Illinois
Now Hiring Heavy Industrial Laborers!
Manpower is hiring for heavy industrial laborers to work in one of our warehouses right here in Danvers, IL. The right candidates are individuals seeking to join bring their experience into a manufacturing setting. In this role, will use mechanical aptitude and skills to build full track panels, turnouts and crossings, as well as build other rail components to customer specification.
Why you’ll love working here:
- Starting wage of around $17
- Weekly Paychecks
- Overtime Availability
What You Bring to the Company:
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Warehouse and Manufacturing Experience
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
- Experience with hand tools such as grinders, wrenches, and calipersuse various hand tools such as grinders, huck guns, impact wrenches, etc. to secure/attach/fit rail
- MIG welding experience
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Build other rail components to customer specifications. Following instructions from blueprints,
Operations will consist of the manual assembly, fabrication, grinding
Fitting together rail components
Use designated instruments to complete inspection of completed part and accurately record dimensions
Use various hand tools such as grinders, huck guns, impact wrenches, etc. to secure/attach/fit rail
Pass certification for mig-welding
Apply now at manpowerillinois.com or you can call and speak to one of our recruiters at 309.663.1324.
“Manpower is an equal opportunity employer. “