Our client in Peoria, IL is looking an Office Manager
What’s in it for you?
● Monday – Friday work schedule
● 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
● Weekly pay
● $18.00 – $22.00 DOE
Click or tap here to enter text.
What will you be doing?
• Inputting jobs into foundation
• Billing AIA invoices
• A clear understanding of union trades and rules
• Entering wage increases for union trades
• Processing taxes
• Processing Union Benefits (painters only)
• Running job reports
• Coordinating union audits
• Customer service
• Human resources
• Processing orders and change orders
• System used: Foundation (Accounting and orders systems)
• Software: MS Office, Outlook, Excel
• Detail oriented
What you bring to the table:
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Attention to detail
– Excel experience
– PAYROLL AND ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE
– Integrity and professionalism
– Proficiency in MS Office
– Proficient typing skills
– Ability to work well under pressure and multitask
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Ability to commit to full time hours
Why should you choose Manpower?
● Free training to upgrade your skills
● 24 – 7 Manpower customer care support
● Weekly pay deposited right to your account
Interested? Select APPLY NOW to hear from a recruiter within 24 hours.
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars for every successful hire.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.