Our client in Princeville, IL is looking for a Press Brake Operator First Shift hours
What’s in it for you?
• First shift 6 :00 am – 2:00 pm
• Monday- Thursday
• $23.00 per hour
• Weekly Pay
• Load workpieces or material into machines
• Install, align, and lock specified punches, dies, cutting blades, or other fixtures machines, using gauges, templates, feelers, shims, and hand tools.
• Measure completed workpieces to verify conformance to specifications, using micrometers, gauges, calipers, templates, or rulers
• Examine complete workpieces for defects.
• Start and stop operation of machines, using triggers, levers, pedals, or buttons
• Read work orders or production schedules to determine specifications, such as materials to be used, locations of cutting lines, or dimensions and tolerances
• Start machines, monitor their operations, record necessary data
• Ensure all parts are labeled and have job travelers with correct parts and record count for those parts
• Test and adjust machine speeds or actions, according to product specifications, using gauges and hand tools
• Have all pieces verified by quality (in the event that quality is not available, use the “buddy system” to ensure quality of pieces)
• General cleaning of working area
• Must be able to read blueprints
• Must have previous press Operator experience
• Must have knowledge of and be able to read blueprints using CNC back gauges
• Must be able to verify conformance to specifications using calipers, protractor, squares & tape measure
• Must have the ability to lift different size steel material repeatedly throughout the shift
• Must have a fork lift license or the ability to obtain a fork lift license
• Must have a strong eye for quality
• Must have a strong work ethic
• Must be able to stand for 8-10 hours
• Able to lift 50lbs – anything over 50lbs will be a team lift
• Must complete other duties as assigned
Why should you choose Manpower?
● Free training to upgrade your skills.
● 24 – 7 Manpower customer care support
● Weekly pay deposited right to your account.
Interested? Select APPLY NOW to hear from a recruiter within 24 hours.
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars for every successful hire.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.