Manpower is looking for a Scale Clerk in the Danville, IL area.
Information about the position:
• Position: Scale Clerk
• Location: Danville, IL
• # of Openings: 1
• Position Type: Temp to hire
• Pay: $17.00/hour
• Days: Monday – Friday, OT on weekends if needed
• Shift: 1st shift 6:00 am – 3:30 pm
• Overtime: If/when needed
Qualifications for position:
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
• Unblemished work and attendance record.
• Good communication skills
• Basic computer skills including Microsoft program and email.
• Basic math skills.
• Honesty, integrity, and trustworthiness.
• Inspect, weigh, audit, and price all incoming loads.
• Weigh, prepare, and audit all shipments for correct documentation and accuracy.
• Monitor all yard equipment and maintain a log of current assets available and when Maintenance/DOT inspections as required.
• Request APPTs for non-ferrous shipments by coordinating with facility manger and transportation.
• Perform general clerical duties such as filing, record-keeping, and typing are completed in an accurate and professional manner.
• Opening and closing of the scale- The scale system must be brought online and closed successfully and on-time each day.
• Scale activity is conducted in a courteous, professional and expeditious manner with minimal disruption to the flow of traffic through the facility.
• Scrap purchasing experience.
• Retail experience including use of a register.
Apply now to be contacted by a Manpower Recruiter.
Know someone who may be interested? Please share this job with your friends and family!
Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Must be eligible to work in the US- we participate in E-Verify.