Website Manpower Illinois
Wireman – 1st Class
Our client in East Peoria, IL is looking for hard working individuals for 1st shift hours.
What’s in it for you?
- Monday – Thursday work schedule
- 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- $17.00 Per hour
Click or tap here to enter text.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Read job prints and schematics
- Review prints and parts for accuracy against prints and schematics
- Layout and wire panels
- Mount breakers
- Wire panels
- Install Ct’s
- Fabricate sheet metal
- Layout subpan, drill and tap subpan stud door
- Operate drill punch, tap and saber saw
- Cutout wraparounds, bolt cells together according to prints
- Clean panels and prepare for test
- Operate fork truck
NOTE: This job description is not all-inclusive and other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary. In keeping with our corporate culture, all employees are expected to do “whatever it takes” to get the job done.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Some wiring experience would be helpful.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Some knowledge of electric wiring, operate fork truck, lug and crimping of wires
- Position Demands
Physical Demands (essential functions)
- Griping force, lifting 30 lbs., kneeling, bending over for long periods of time.
- No smoking
- Safety shoes and glasses in shop when not in cells
What do you bring to the job?
- Ability to work well under pressure and multitask
- Ability to commit to full time hours
- Some Knowledge of electric wiring, operate fork truck, lug and crimping of wires
Why should you choose Manpower?
- Free training to upgrade your skills
- 24 – 7 Manpower customer care support
- Weekly pay deposited right to your account
Interested? Select APPLY NOW to hear from a recruiter within 24 hours.
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars for every successful hire.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.