We place administrative, professional, technical, healthcare, administrative, light industrial, skilled trades, and general labor employees at premier companies in Central Illinois. If you are looking for work within – or even outside Central Illinois – take a look at www.manpowerjobs.com and select your desired work location(s).
Our pay rates are very competitive for the geographic area in which the open positions are located. Pay is dependent upon many factors, including: skill level required client pay scales, and candidate experience.
Working for Manpower starts with our application process – and you can begin that right away! Apply at www.manpowerjobs.com and select your desired work location(s). After your profile is 100% complete, call your local Manpower office to follow up. Most positions require personal interviews, background checks and drug testing.
Our goal is always to find the right fit for every job, which means we are selective in our hiring process. All of our hiring decisions are based on a variety of factors, including: skillset, work history, career goals and cultural fit. When we are able to place the right candidate in the right company everyone wins. This means not everyone will get placed, but you can be assured we will work hard to find qualified candidates roles they will excel in!
- Is Manpower free to apply for? Absolutely, we do not charge you.
- Do you take a portion of my check? No, your money that you earn is your money.
- Who is Manpower? Manpower is a staffing agency; we are here to help you get a job.
- What does Manpower do? Manpower offers employment to candidates who are looking for work. We will interview and process you through our system. We help match you to the best fit job opportunity we have open
- Does Manpower only offer short term work? No, we have multiple opportunities- Fulltime, temp work, direct hires, temp to hire
- Does Manpower accept walk-ins? Yes, if you wear a mask no matter vaccination status.
- When does a Manpower employee get paid? Payday is weekly on Fridays for Associates who are on assignment.
- Does Manpower accept felons? Manpower does not discriminate on backgrounds.
- Do I need a resume to apply? No, we will help you build your resume to send to our clients
- How do I apply with Manpower? https://hrcenter.tempworks.io/en/ManpowerIllinois