Paint Line Tech/ General Labor
Our client in Princeville, IL is looking for hard working individuals for 1st shift hours
What’s in it for you?
● Monday – Thursday work schedule (Mandatory Overtime on Friday’s as needed)
● 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM
● Weekly Pay
● $20.00 Per hour
What will you be doing?
• Blasting steel material to prep it by roughening, smoothing or cleaning the product before the powder coating process
• Operating machine
• Inspecting parts to ensure they are ready to be painted
• Moving completed parts to correct locations
• Able to process any paperwork
• General cleaning of working area
• Must be willing to assist in the powder coating line or another area of the shop
• Adhere to all E.C. Harms safety and quality procedures.
• Display values of the organization
• Impeccable attendance
• Reports to the Shop Foreman
• Prep parts in advance of being hung on the paint line including sanding and grinding.
• Lift and hang parts on the paint line.
• Wash/clean parts in the wash booth using a pressure washer.
• Ensure continuous flow of parts in and out of the wash booth and dry oven.
• Willing to be trained as a powder coat painter.
• Aide in shipping when requested by the foreman.
• Properly wrapping and documenting all pallets and boxes are required.
• Ensure product is shipped and paperwork is complete as product is removed from the paint line.
• Keep area clean.
• Drive forklift.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
•Previous manufacturing/production experience
•High school diploma or equivalent
• Must have the ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time
• Must have a forklift license or the ability to obtain a fork lift license
• Must have attention to detail
• Must have a strong eye for quality
• Must have a superb attendance. Numerous call-ins and missed time will NOT be tolerated
• Must have the ability to read blueprints or the willingness to be trained to do so
• Must have a strong work ethic
• Must be able to stand for 8-10 hours
• Able to lift 50lbs – anything over 50lbs will be a team lift
• Must complete other duties as assigned
What do you bring to the job?
● Ability to work well under pressure and multitask
● Ability to commit to full time hours
● Excellent inter-personal skills
Why should you choose Manpower?
● Free training to upgrade your skills
● 24 – 7 Manpower customer care support
● Weekly pay deposited right to your account
Interested? Select APPLY NOW to hear from a recruiter within 24 hours.
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars for every successful hire.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.