Our client in East Peoria, IL is looking for hard working individuals for 1st shift hours.
What’s in it for you?
● Monday – Thursday work schedule
● 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM
● $19.00– $24 Per hour DOE
● Weekly Pay
Click or tap here to enter text.
What will you be doing?
The Painter is responsible for painting consistently with specification guidelines and work instructions/procedures.
Must have wet paint experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepares work to be accomplished by studying prints and work instructions, gathering paints, tools and materials.
• Prepares all areas and items properly for paint process.
• Paints all areas carefully and appropriately
• Advise supervisor of any hazards.
• Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish each job task
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Wet paint experience needed
• Other Duties as assigned
• Must have own transportation
• Must be able to lift 50lbs
• Must have previous industrial painting experience.
• Must be able to work 40 a week
What do you bring to the job?
● Ability to work well under pressure and multitask
● High school diploma or equivalent
● Ability to commit to full time hours
Why should you choose Manpower?
● Free training to upgrade your skills
● 24 – 7 Manpower customer care support
● Weekly pay deposited right to your account
Interested? Select APPLY NOW to hear from a recruiter within 24 hours.
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars for every successful hire.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.