Website Manpower Illinois
Our client in Mattoon, IL is looking for hard working individuals who love to work in a manufacturing setting with set hours.
What’s in it for you?
● Paid training
● 8-hour shifts with possible overtime
● Temporary to hire based on attendance/performance
● Vision, Dental, Health and Life Insurance after 1800 hours
What will you be doing?
• Responsible for the set up and operation of the equipment and must pay particular attention, including change-overs
• Safety awareness and safe equipment operation
• Product quality and production efficiency
● Interpret specifications and written work instructions
● Observe company policies and procedures
● Able to conduct themselves in a manner that is conducive to teamwork and continual improvement
What do you bring to the job?
● Ability to work well under pressure and multitask
● High school diploma or equivalent
● Change-over experience
● Ability to commit to full time hours
Why should you choose Manpower?
● Free training to upgrade your skills
● 24 – 7 Manpower customer care support
● Weekly pay deposited right to your account