Manpower is hiring for Maintenance Technicians in the Champaign, IL area.
Information about the position:
• Position: Maintenance Technician
• Location: Champaign, IL
• # of Openings: 1
• Position Type: Temp to Hire
• Pay: $24.00/per hour
• Days: Monday – Friday, possible Saturday
• Shift: 1st 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
• Overtime: Weekends and on call as needed
Qualifications for position:
• Must have excellent attendance and punctuality.
• Must have reliable transportation to/from work.
• Ability to stand and/or bend for duration of working hours.
• Ability to lift to 50 pounds.
• Ability to obtain Metatarsal Steel Toe Work Boots.
Identifies and performs maintenance needs in apartments which may include the following:
• Inspect, repair, or replace windows, latches, screens, hinges, sliding glass doors, shelves, baseboards, mirrors, etc.
• Inspect, repair, or replace faucets, sink plugs, tiles in kitchens and bathrooms.
• Inspect, repair, or replace ceiling fans, light fixtures, change locks.
• Inspect apartment homes, interior and exterior conditions of the buildings and grounds to perform routine, preventative maintenance.
• Perform “trash-out” of vacated apartments and remove all abandoned furniture, trash, boxes, etc.
• Maintain the physical integrity of the community by Inspecting the grounds and common areas to ensure a safe, secure, and clean environment for our residents and guests.
• Prioritize work orders and complete repairs in an appropriate time frame while interacting with tenants in a professional and courteous manner.
• Potential for on-call for after-hour emergencies.
• The ideal candidate will possess an HVAC certification, have experience with moderately complex plumbing repairs, and a working knowledge of appliance maintenance.
Apply now at manpowerillinois.com to be contacted by a Manpower Recruiter or call our office at 217-352-7875 for further details.
Know someone who may be interested? Please share this job with friends and family!
Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Must be eligible to work in the US – we participate in E-Verify.