Website Manpower Illinois
Manpower is looking for MIG Welders in the Danville, IL area.
Information about the position:
· Position: MIG Welder
· Location: Danville, IL
· # of Openings: Multiple
· Position Type: Temp to hire
· Pay: $16.00/hour + based on experience
· Days: Monday – Friday, OT on weekends if needed
· Shift: 1st shift 5:00am – 2:00pm
· Overtime: If/when needed
Qualifications for position:
· Valid DL
· Ability to maintain focus and concentration for a minimum 8-hour shift and be able to communicate effectively with others.
· Minimum of 1-year prior experience in similar position.
· Must be able to stand, walk, bend, kneel, crawl, speak, hear, lift 50 lbs alone.
· Have own tools to complete assigned tasks.
· Above the Ankle Steel Toed Work Boot
· Do all repairs and required preventative maintenance of trailers.
· Major and minor parts changing, Suspension and wheel end maintenance.
· Understanding of DOT info on Trailers and AVI
· Perform all safety inspections of equipment and prepare safety documents required by FMCSA, company and any other Federal, State, or Local Registration
· Identify equipment issues on trailers that could cause a safety issue or equipment failure.
· Perform Routine inspections of work area to ensure proper housekeeping.
· Follow Daily Procedures & Protocols as set forth in job orientations and trainings.
· Other duties as assigned.
Apply now to be contacted by a Manpower Recruiter.
Know someone who may be interested? Please share this job with your friends and family!
Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Must be eligible to work in the US- we participate in E-Verify
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Danville, IL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- MIG welding: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person