Our client in Peroia, IL is looking for hard working individuals for 1st shift hours
What’s in it for you?
● Monday – Friday work schedule
● 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
● $15.00 Per hour
What will you be doing?
• Working with hand tools, and simple electrical test machines (i.e. multi-meter).
• troubleshooting problems to find the cause or source of the issue
• Attention to detail skills to ensure that high standards are maintained
• Work independently and efficiently
• On the Job training
• Assemble commercial Waffle Baking Equipment, using supplied parts and components
• Complete the necessary paperwork
• Re-work machines that do not pass the testing and/or quality control processes
• Lift up to 40lbs repeatedly throughout the day
What do you bring to the job?
● Ability to work well under pressure and multitask
● High school diploma or equivalent
● Ability to commit to full time hours
● Excellent inter-personal skills
Why should you choose Manpower?
● Free training to upgrade your skills
● 24 – 7 Manpower customer care support
● Weekly pay deposited right to your account
Interested? Select APPLY NOW to hear from a recruiter within 24 hours.
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars for every successful hire.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.